20 inch Bowl Height Toilet Taller Than All ADA and Comfort Height Toilets. High Rise 21″ Extra Tall Seat. For Elderly Seniors and Disabled. Handicapped Accessible
Full Product description
- Color: pearl white
- Toilet bowl height: 20 inches
- Bowl height with toilet seat: 21 inches
- Rough-in: 12 inches
- Slow-close toilet seat included
- Elongated bowl shape. Two-piece toilet
- Compact size tank delivers a powerful flush
- Dual flush: lever up light flush, down full flush
- Water economy: 1.28 gal/full flush, 0.9 gal/light flush
- Compatible with most elongated bidet cleansing seats
- Fully glazed 2 inch trap-way/passageway
- Standard installation. Install time: 45 minutes
- Eliminates the need for Raised Toilet Seat
- This 20-inch tall toilet is designed out of need to alleviate inconvenience experienced by elderly and individuals with health condition that affects mobility.
- The tall and healthy will also find this high toilet easy to access compared to regular height and the comfort height toilets.
- Besides the 20-inch bowl height, it is built for easy installation and direct replacement of all toilets with a 12-inch rough-in.
- The overall size is 27″ (Length) x 14-3/4″ (Wide) x 36″ (Tall), suitable for small spaces and easily meets local building code for minimum space requirement.
- The dual flushing mechanism is flapperless for ease of actuation and durability.
- Tower or canister flush valve ensures high water velocity for powerful flush. High elevation of trapway, the siphon force is phenomenal in removing solid waste with least resistance.
- This water saving high performance toilet only uses 1.28 GPF of water for clearing solid waste and 0.9 GPF for liquid waste.
- High-quality slow-closing seat is provided with our tall toilet.
- Toilet comes with 3- year warranty against defects in chinaware material and workmanship.
- We also take great care in packing and shipping to ensure you receive the toilet in its perfect factory-build condition.
Shipping: In stock. Order today and we’ll fulfill the next day. UPS will deliver within 3-5 business days
Does Convenient Height 20 inch height toilet flush well? Yes! See video below
© Convenient Height Company | All Rights Reserved
Convenient Company LLC | Convenient Height Company
123 Washington Street
Holliston Ma 01746
Convenient Height Company produces a 20 inch toilet bowl which is taller than ADA requirements and our toilet bowl height beats Kohler, American Standard, Mansfield or Toto
We make tall toilets with 20 21 inch bowl extra height that are higher than ADA bathroom requirements for handicap accessible commodes.
Yes. Actually, it flushes better than most siphonic toilets – and here is why. Our super tall bowl elevation adds some more power to the siphonic flush, based on height and gravity physics; all contents rush downward drain moving incoming water at a naturally increasing flow speed. Convenient Height 20″ toilets have the advantage of added steeper elevation which is naturally good for a stronger siphonic action. Right after the trap way bend, the route is downward all the way into the drain, with literally no resistance at all. The Convenient Height Co. production plant tested Model S toilet with 3 ping pong tennis balls and additional hard items in the bowl at the same time and it flushed well; additionally, it passed the 800g/1.7lbs. hard artificial waste flush testing.
It is a toilet that meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines and ANSI A117.1 requirements. Meeting ADA is not a requirement for private residences. Residential new building and remodels can incorporate the ideas in the ADA Standards as guidelines to improve overall functionality. Individual products must be installed according to ADA Standards to maintain compliance. The Convenient Height toilet exceeds ADA toilet height requirements.