True story. The Convenient Height Company was started in 2016 by our founder Eddie, who spent nearly a decade working at the senior and assisted living in Massachusetts, on the facility maintenance side. His daily focus was minimizing fall risks and increasing bathroom safety. Eddie could not understand why the only option to increase a toilet height was installing plastic seat risers on 16 inch height toilet bowls. There were no 20 inch high toilets available. It took Eddie over a year to design and start manufacturing the Convenient Height toilet named Model S and he decided to start a whole company based on that one, phenomenal product.
A Convenient Height toilet is a great opportunity to enhance bathroom’s accessibility, to upgrade a room you use every day, to lift its feel and functionality, and brighten daily life.
- Toilet bowl height innovation helps with knee, hip and back related mobility
- Helps setting up bathrooms for post-surgery recovery
- Perfect for aging in place and enhancing home accessibility
- Compatible with physical therapy guidelines
- Balanced design flawlessly works with all style home interiors
Super tall toilet bowl elevation adds some more power to the siphonic flush. Our Model S flushes better than most gravity-assisted toilets learn more
© Convenient Height Co. | All Rights Reserved
Convenient Height Company
30 Newbury Street
Boston Ma 02116